Define patient cohorts with multiple genetic alterations
Save and view cohorts with multiple genetic alterations.
- Show Edges: Search/Select the IDH1 gene, then click "Show Edges of Selected"
- Select patients with IDH1 mutation: Click "Select Connected Nodes"
- Link patients to new alteration: First, "Hide Edges of Selected" to remove visible edges
- Select New Gene while retaining Patient Selection: Hold down the shift key while clicking on IDH1, then (still holding down shift) click on EGFR
- Show Alterations of selected patients and EGFR: With EGFR and patients selected, click "Show Edges of Selected" to see the common alterations
- Remove All Selections: Click on any open whitespace to deselect all nodes
- Select Patients with EGFR and IDH1 mutations: Reselect EGFR and click "Select Connected Nodes"
- Patient Cohort with both IDH1 and EGFR genetic alterations